Number of posts : 1189
Age : 30
Location : In Chun and Ella's bathroom [ha-ha]
Humor : S.H.E and FRH, CE!
Points : 6589
|Subject: NO SPAMMING RULES Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 pm|| |
What is Spam?
Short and pointless messages. Wastes forum spaces and shows no respect to SFP Staff's hardworks and efforts. There is no such thing as 'free lunch', we work so hard to provide you the the latest updates, you should do the same and contribute back to the forum. Simply by making non-spam posts.
Examples of Spam
1. Expression words: hahahahhaa, hehehehee, hohohoho, etc.
2. Posts Contains nothing but smilie faces: =), =(, =/, <3, etc.
3. Posting gibberish: aifjajfojwefojl, q0983940349, jweorjwlfka... etc.
4. Posts less than 10 words. (there are exceptions)
5. Double Posting (read below for more info.)
6. Quoting other members when not directly replying to them, just to get past character limit.
(Example: Read below under the notes)
7. Copying / Pasting other members posts or copying others ideas. / Copying&Pasting own posts several times to increase post count.
8. Making words longer than needed just to get around character limit: "yesssssssssssssssssssss i loovvvve thissssssssss"
9. Extending punctuation marks, to get around character limit: "......................" or "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "???????????"
10. Postings of the same word over and over just to get around character limit: "i love love love love love this movie!"
What IS considered double posting?
Double Post Rules
*posting more than once of the spam post in the same forum/thread
*posting more than once of different posts in the same forum/thread, but at very close time intervals (Such as, Post #1 made at 1pm - Post#2 made at 1:10pm = Double post)
When and Where do I quote?
Some members has decided to just go quote any old person and write something that is totally unrelated to the quote. NO! This is spamming and will not be accepted.
Quote says: Wow! Chun and Ella makes me so high!!! they are perfect for each other!!
You say: Yeah! I agree!!
(^ NO! Not Acceptable)
Quote says: I like this series, the setting and costumes are very pretty, acting is also good!
You say: really? I haven't seen this series yet, but I think the costumes are beautiful too! they made good choices and also do like the location of the series, looks relaxing.
(^ OK! your reply should be responding to the quote and relating to it)
What are the rules for signatures?READ RULE #10.