Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.Apart from the following rules stated above, We have some additional rules that you have to follow upon registering with SFP.
1. Upon registering, please make sure you have read all the rules and regulations in the general section as well as the individual forum sections.
2. All rules and regulations are meant to be followed.
3. By registering yourself in the forum, you abide by the rule that you will be active member.
4. Always be appreciative of member’s sharing of information and news.
5. State YOUR OWN REASONS for joining. If its not included your membership registration will automatically denied.
5. Anyone who registers with SFP will, as much as possible, support the both of them equally. A slight biasness will definitely be around. But please be tactful because in here in SFP, we should love both S.H.E and fahrenheit equally.
6. No bashing of other members! WHETHER straight on or behind their backs. Such attitude wont be tolerated, if seen with such attitued, Administrators will automatically delete and/or ban the user.
7. KEEP THE FORUM PEACEFUL by refraining from vulgarities.